Meeting Tuesday at 12:05 - Semester number 2!

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27 5:37 PM
      Hola gente,
      Hopefully everyone had a fantabuloso thanksgiving
      break. Tomorrow we will have our last meeting of the
      semester. It is important that everyone makes it. We
      will talk about next semester...and what we can do
      over break to better our organization. I hope to see
      all of you there!
      Yesenia Polanco
      President
      LLSA of UDC

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com
    • Nelisbeth Sanchez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
        Hello Everyone:

        Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a happy holiday
        season and wonderful start to the new year! I would
        like to have a meeting this week - Tuesday, January
        9th. However, if the majority is not able to make it
        then we can meet January 11th at 12pm. Lets try to
        meet in 210 but if it is taken I will have a back-up
        plan.

        I am very excited about this semester!

        Nelisbeth

        http://mail.yahoo.com