Perceptions of Racism - Thursday November 9th, 2006 - PLEASE READ!

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hello members,
      I realize it would have been good to meet today, but
      it's a bit late to schedule a meeting. Let's do our
      best to communicate via the listserv.
      So for tomorrow:
      Nelizeth - (maybe you want to introduce yourself as
      the organizer for BLSA)
      Yesenia - Introduce myself as organizer for LLSA
      Denise- would you like to introduce Professor Lianez
      as the moderator of the discussion?
      Diana, Brandy, Jill, Alejandro, Kaleia, Nadia,
      Melanie- FOOD?:
      Diana- drinks (Alejandro can help you get them from
      the car- no ice b/c they are cans).
      Melanie- can you organize the food - set it up in the
      back of 205?
      Brandy - would you make sure people sign the sign up
      sheet? I will print it.

      EVERYONE- tell people to come to the discussion, we
      want a good crowd to start discussion.

      Questions, concerns, email me or the listserv. Or call
      me at 919 - 491 = 0061.
      Thank you,
      Yesenia Polanco

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com
    • Melanie Acuna
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
        BLSA is taking care of the food. They put in the order and told me they would take it from there. I'll be there to help them out.

        yesenia polanco <bboopyp@...> wrote:
[...]

        Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

      • Denise Sanchez

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
            Great idea. I put it up in room 201 yesterday and there are some flyers up too. I'll put more up in a bit.

            yesenia polanco <bboopyp@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

            Sponsored Link

            Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?

          • Nelisbeth Sanchez
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 13, 2006
              Hello Everyone,

              I will be having an informal Q & A regarding clinic.
              I know clinic selection is set for tomorrow for the
              2Ls but everyone is welcomed. The discussion will
              take place tomorrow at 1pm in room 210.

              Nelisbeth

              http://new.mail.yahoo.com