TX Bar Info.

  • nadya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010
      Hola!

      I know Dago and Gustavo will probably be taking TX bar so I just wanted to let you all know I'm available if you have any questions.

      Also, during BarBri course they will offer participants another $300 course to help study for the TX Crim & Civ evidence and TX Civ & Crim Pro... I hear the course is mind numbing but the handouts they give you are helpful. I have the handouts, they are about 2 yrs old but they're free in case you all want to make copies.

      Gustavo, thanks for responding to the PASOs email.

      ciao!

      Nadya Maldonado
      956-624-8699