2010 Graduates: PASOS attendence

  • nadya
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2010
      Congrats to the graduates of 2010!!! I was wondering if any body was going to attend the PASOS graduation ceramony on behalf of HBA-DC. It would be nice to have UDC LLSA's presence at there. Can you all please email me at ndmkat101@... to let me know if you will or will not be attending? I hope you all can make it, the information for event is in previous post.

      Again, congratulations!!! :)

      Nadya Maldonado
    • Gustavo Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2010
        oh, I'll be there

        To: nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com
        From: ndmkat101@...
        Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:49:30 +0000
        Subject: [nllsa_dcsl] 2010 Graduates: PASOS attendence

        Congrats to the graduates of 2010!!! I was wondering if any body was going to attend the PASOS graduation ceramony on behalf of HBA-DC. It would be nice to have UDC LLSA's presence at there. Can you all please email me at ndmkat101@yahoo. com to let me know if you will or will not be attending? I hope you all can make it, the information for event is in previous post.

        Again, congratulations! !! :)

        Nadya Maldonado