HBA-DC FOUNDATION INVITES YOU TO ATTEND PASOS 2010

  • nadya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2010
      HBA-DC FOUNDATION INVITES YOU TO ATTEND PASOS 2010

      Date: Friday, May 21, 2010
      Time: 7:00 p.m.
      Location: American University, Washington College of Law, 4801 Massachusetts Avenue, NW

      We welcome and encourage you to attend a unique and intimate graduation ceremony for all of our local graduating Latino law students and families. Our ceremony will feature keynote speaker, Ignacia S. Moreno, Assistant Attorney General to the Environment and Natural Resources Division at the U.S. Department of Justice. Come experience a memorable event at no additional cost to you!* To RSVP, please contact Rosa Mendoza via email at rmendoza@... or by phone at (202) 587-2870 .

      *A suggested donation of $25.00 will go towards the Foundation's scholarships for law students.