Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Summer Internship Program

  • Iggy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      I just received this message today. I encourage anyone who may be interested to apply. Good luck!

      CHCI Summer Internship

      Time is running out to apply for the Congressional Internship Program's eight-week summer session. The deadline to apply is Friday. February 5, 2010. Please go to http://www.chci.org/internships/ to apply now.