Last Call: HNBA Moot Court Competition

  • Iggy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Greetings LLSA Family,

      As many of you know, UDC-LLSA is registering for the HNBA Moot Court Competition in March in San Diego, CA. Under the new rules implemented by Dean Steward, it must be shown that every member of the organization has been properly informed of the competition and given an opportunity to participate. There are some restrictions, however. According to Dean Steward, because it is a moot court competition, it is important that the competitors have at least some exposure to Evidence, which in effect prevents all 1Ls from participating. For this I sincerely apologize, as most of you had expressed interest in competing.

      That said, this call goes out to the 2Ls and 3Ls who have not responded. So far, I have 1 commitment and 1 maybe. Please email me (jose.tissera@...) if you are interested in participating. Thank you.