HNBA & HBA-DC Charity Event on 12/3/09

  • Iggy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      If anyone is interested in going, please feel free to do so!

      ---

      HNBA invites you to a Holiday Party and Charity Gift Drive

      Join us to celebrate the end of the year. We will collect gifts (new toys and clothing) to donate to Mary's Center, a non-profit focused on maternal and childcare for immigrant families in D.C. If you can't bring a gift, we will accept donations to purchase a gift on your behalf. Cocktails and hors d'oeuvre provided.

      Thursday, December 3, 2009
      6:30 - 9:00 PM

      Eighteenth Street Lounge
      Gold Room