RE: [nllsa_dcsl] Re: LLSA Meeting Thursday

  • TISSERA, JOSE
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2009
      Correction on the room assignment - it will be in Rm 204.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22, 2010
        Hi Jose,

        PLEASE FORWARD TO LLSA and ANY LATINO GROUPS YOU MAY KNOW.

        The Census is looking for Bilingual speakers for temporary part-time/full-time employment that pays $20/hr.

        Contact the local Census Office to find out when you can go to take a short test to qualify for employment.

        All applicants must be in before April 30, 2010.

        CALL:  202.507.4560