LLSA Meeting Thursday

  • Iggy
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2009
      Hello LLSA Family!

      We will be holding a general body meeting on Thursday at 12:30 in Room 203. This will most likely be the last meeting of the fall semester. See you all there!
    • Juan
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2009
        I'm going to be at the Council during that time.

        --- In nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com, "Iggy" <jose.tissera@...> wrote:

        > Hello LLSA Family!
        >
        > We will be holding a general body meeting on Thursday at 12:30 in Room 203. This will most likely be the last meeting of the fall semester. See you all there!

      • TISSERA, JOSE
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2009
          Duly noted.

          José Ignacio Tissera

          UDC Clarke School of Law
          Class of 2011

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2009
            Correction on the room assignment - it will be in Rm 204.

            I'm going to be at the Council during that time.

            --- In nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com<mailto:nllsa_dcsl%40yahoogroups.com>, "Iggy" <jose.tissera@...> wrote:

            > Hello LLSA Family!
            >
            > We will be holding a general body meeting on Thursday at 12:30 in Room 203. This will most likely be the last meeting of the fall semester. See you all there!

          • Dagoverto Zavala
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 22, 2010
              Hi Jose,

              PLEASE FORWARD TO LLSA and ANY LATINO GROUPS YOU MAY KNOW.

              The Census is looking for Bilingual speakers for temporary part-time/full-time employment that pays $20/hr.

              Contact the local Census Office to find out when you can go to take a short test to qualify for employment.

              All applicants must be in before April 30, 2010.

              CALL:  202.507.4560