HNBA Reception

  • Iggy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Sorry for the late notice, I just got this invite today. If anyone can make it, please do so.

      Hispanic National Bar Association

      The Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) cordially invites you to join us for a Welcome Reception for

      Zuraya Tapia-Alfaro
      HNBA Executive Director

      Event Details
      Wednesday, October 14, 2009
      5:30 PM - 7:30 PM

      Hosted by
      Sidley Austin LLP and Alvarez & Marsal

      Location
      Sidley Austin LLP
      1501 K Street, NW, 6th Floor
      Washington, DC 20005

      Please RSVP by Noon on Tuesday, October 13th to Mia O'Dell at modell@.... Sidley Austin LLP is located two blocks from McPherson Square (Blue/Orange Line) and three blocks from Farragut North (Red Line). If you have questions, please contact the HNBA office at (202) 223-4777.

      This event is considered a "widely attended event" exception under House and Senate ethics rules.

      About Us

      If you would like to learn more about the HNBA please visit www.hnba.com.