National Equality March Sunday

  • Iggy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2009
      Posted on behalf of OUTLaw:

      Hello Everyone,

      We want to encourage as many students as possible from UDC Law to attend the National Equality March on Sunday, October 11. OutLaw is going to be at Franklin Park at the corner of 14th & I St NW from 11:00am - 11:45am. We will be standing by the statue. Here is the Google Map coordinates: http://bit.ly/3d2k8V. We encourage you to meet us there at 11:30. At 11:45 we will head to 15th & I St NW. We will have an OutLaw UDC banner that has a big rainbow across it.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Sincerely,
      Jeremy Olsen & Joey Spilatro
      Co-Chairs of OutLaw UDC