General Body Meeting

  • igmasta5
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
      Elections and General Body Meeting are next Thursday Sept. 10 @ 12:30 in rm 202.

      The nominees are:
      President: Iggy Tissera
      Academic Adviser: Ramon Ruiz
      Community Service: Jessica Acosta
      Treasurer: Richard Luchs, John Rios
      Secretary: Chris Thomas, Moc Perez

      Nominations will remain open until Friday Sept. 4th c.o.b.

      Yesenia

      --

      On another note, we will attempt to transfer over to communicating on the UDC Law website. It is my understanding that most if not all of the 1Ls already utilize it to communicate with their professors. For anyone else, if you have not already done so, please activate your account on the UDC Law website (www.law.udc.edu) and join the LLSA group. Have a great weekend everyone!

      - Iggy
    • jrmha@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
        Dear Group:

        I do not know what the proper protocol is, but I do not wish to run for office at this time.  Please do not vote for me as Treasurer.  I did not self nominate.  I appreciate whomever did nominate me, but I must find a part-time job while being a 1L.

        Thank you for understanding,
        John Rios