FW: [DC Consortium] Legal Clinic at Ayuda on 06/13

  • nadya maldonado
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2009

    --- On Thu, 6/11/09, Stewart, Jay <jstewart@...> wrote:

    From: Stewart, Jay <jstewart@...>
    Subject: FW: [DC Consortium] Legal Clinic at Ayuda on 06/13
    To: "ndmkat101@..." <ndmkat101@...>
    Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 9:52 PM

    From: christina@... [christina@...]
    Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 10:23 AM
    To: DC Consortium
    Subject: [DC Consortium] Legal Clinic at Ayuda on 06/13

    Greetings,

    I wanted to let you know that Ayuda will host a Spanish language legal
    clinic for D.C. residents at our offices in Adams Morgan on June 13, 2009.
    At the clinic, we will be offering consultations on Immigration, Family,
    Housing, Employment, and Public Benefits Law.  (We're hoping to offer
    criminal law, too, but are still looking for a criminal attorney to
    volunteer.)

    To receive a consultation, folks need to arrive between 9-11 AM and we will
    meet with them on a first come, first served basis.

    Attached and below is the flyer.  Any publicity you can help us do for the
    event would be much appreciated!

    Thanks,
    Christina

    *C**ONSULTA **L**EGAL **G**RATIS*

    * ** PARA RESIDENTES DE WASHINGTON, DC SOLAMENTE*

    * *

    * ** *

    *S�bado, 13 de junio del 2009*

    *9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.*

    * *

    *1707 Kalorama Road, NW*

    *Washington, D.C. 20009***

    * *

    *Ayuda* le podr� asistir con asuntos legales en las �reas de:

    �       *Inmigraci�n*

    �       *Ley familiar*

    �       *Ley de empleo*

    �       *Beneficios p�blicos*

    �       *Ley de vivienda*

    Para mas informaci�n* llame a 202-387-4848*

    * *

    --
    Christina Wilkes
    Acting Executive Director/Legal Director Ayuda

    This email may contain privileged and confidential communication and is
    transmitted for the exclusive information and use of the addressee. Persons
    responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient are
    admonished that this communication may not be copied or disseminated except
    as
    directed by the addressee. If you receive this communication in error,
    please notify us immediately by telephone (202.387.4848) or email.

    --

    SUBSCRIBE:  DC-Consortium-subscribe@...
    SEND A MESSAGE:  DC-Consortium@...

    CONTACT THE MODERATOR:  jess@...