Evidence w/ Judge Lee

  • vmedu2002
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 9:07 AM
      Hi all!

      I hope everyone is enjoying their time off from school!

      I'm taking Evidence over the summer and I wanted to get a head start on the readings. For those who have taken Evidence over the summer, I just wanted to know how he assigns the readings, from the beginning of the book to the end or random chapters? Any advice on how I should begin getting ahead would be helpful.

      Thanks!

      Viviana

      PS. Congrats to all the graduating 3Ls!