HNBF Leadership Breakfast - Please Open, Great Opportunity Inside!

  • nadya maldonado
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 2:32 PM
    • 172 KB

    Hello Group!

    I am helping the HNBF (my potential employer- keep your fingers crossed for me) in planning their Leadership Breakfast Series.  I really need it to be a successful event; I know its during finals but I'd would love it if you could come out and join us.   It'll get you out bed early, you'll have a hearty breakfast, and you'll meet some legal power-houses that could possibly land you your next job or internship all before 10am!  Below is the event information and the flyer is also attached.  If interested please RSVP by April 28th to my email: Nadya@...   I hope to see you all there!!!

    Buena suerta con los estudios!

    Nadya M.

    Also, if you know any one undergrad or law student who would be interested in this please forward, I need to get it out to as many people as possible.  Thanks!

    **********************************EVENT INFO. BELOW****************************************

    Hispanic National Bar Foundation
    Presents:  Leadership Breakfast Series

    Date:      April 30, 2009
    Time:      8:00am - 9:30am
    Location: WilmerHale
                  1875 Pennsylvania Ave.
                  Washington, D.C. 20006

    Come out and join us for a power breakfast and meet

    some of the most highly influential Judges & Lawyers

    in the city! The Hispanic National Bar Foundation (HNBF)

    is delighted to offer you the opportunity to network,

    exchange ideas, ask questions, and most importantly to

    walk away with new and powerful knowledge! We look

    forward to meeting you!

    Panelists:

    - Anita Josey-Herring, Presiding Judge of the Family Court of DC Superior Court

    - Heather Hodges,

    Attorney at Crowell & Moring LLP

    - Kali Bracey, Partner at Jenner & Block LLP

    - Leonor Velazquez, Attorney at U.S. Federal Trade Commission

    - Sherrese Smith, Vice President & General Counsel at Washington Post Digital

    Facilitators:

    - Brigida Benitez, Partner, WilmerHale & Director, HNBF Board of Governors

    -Cynthia Carrasco, Executive Director, Hispanic National Bar Foundation

    Special thanks to: WilmerHale, Womens Bar Association of D.C., & Morgan Stanley

    R.S.V.P. for this event by April 28, 2009 at Nadya@...