Re: LLSA Meeting

  • Yesenia Rivera
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 22 8:21 PM
      Meeting would be in 204 next Tuesday.

      Yesenia

      --- In nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com, "nadya" <ndmkat101@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > It's been a long while since we met so it is very important that all LLSA members attend our next meeting on:
      >
      > March 24, 2009
      > Room# TBA - we'll send another email soon!
      >
      > We will be taking nominations for the Executive Board Positions for next school year and will discuss other important plans for the end of this school year (like the End of the Year Party!) and the different Panels we want to host. I hope to see you all there!
      >
      > Hasta Luego!
      >

      > Nadya M.

    • Melanie Acuna
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 23 6:02 AM
        Time?

        > It's been a long while since we met so it is very important that all LLSA members attend our next meeting on:
        >
        > March 24, 2009
        > Room# TBA - we'll send another email soon!
        >
        > We will be taking nominations for the Executive Board Positions for next school year and will discuss other important plans for the end of this school year (like the End of the Year Party!) and the different Panels we want to host. I hope to see you all there!
        >
        > Hasta Luego!
        >

        > Nadya M.

      • TISSERA, JOSE
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 23 6:54 AM
          In 204 on March 24 or March 31?

          José Ignacio Tissera

          UDC Clarke School of Law
          Class of 2011

          > It's been a long while since we met so it is very important that all LLSA members attend our next meeting on:
          >
          > March 24, 2009
          > Room# TBA - we'll send another email soon!
          >
          > We will be taking nominations for the Executive Board Positions for next school year and will discuss other important plans for the end of this school year (like the End of the Year Party!) and the different Panels we want to host. I hope to see you all there!
          >
          > Hasta Luego!
          >

          > Nadya M.

        • Yesenia Rivera
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 23 8:38 AM
            Meeting will be Tuesday 24th at 12:00 in Rm 204.

            Yesenia

            On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Melanie Acuna <joizee21@...> wrote:

            Time?

            > It's been a long while since we met so it is very important that all LLSA members attend our next meeting on:
            >
            > March 24, 2009
            > Room# TBA - we'll send another email soon!
            >
            > We will be taking nominations for the Executive Board Positions for next school year and will discuss other important plans for the end of this school year (like the End of the Year Party!) and the different Panels we want to host. I hope to see you all there!
            >
            > Hasta Luego!
            >

            > Nadya M.

          • TISSERA, JOSE
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 23 12:49 PM
              Sorry for this last post. All of my out-going mail from yesterday was queued and did not go out until this morning. Don't know why.

              José Ignacio Tissera

              UDC Clarke School of Law
              Class of 2011