Bar Exam Guide - for people of Color!

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Gente,

      Read this guide - if not now, soon, but READ IT! - I did! Feel free to pass it on.

      Like my friend said to me before I started studying (and who did not pass the first time!):

      "The guide emphasizes the need to PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.  I can tell you from personal experience that knowing the law inside and out will not guarantee that you'll pass on your first try.  You must refine your test taking skills, especially time management skills.  Your endurance is tested as much as your knowledge of the law. "

      http://www.forpeopleofcolor.net/peopleofcolor_guide_barexam.pdf.

      Suerte!

      Yesenia Polanco