Study Aids/Guides

  • vmedu2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi!!

      I know the upper classmen are extremely busy... and I hate to bother
      you all... but...I was wondering if the study aids/guides promised
      during the last meeting could be emailed?/posted?/distributed to us
      lowly 1Ls?

      I've started working on my own over the Thanksgiving break and would
      much appreciate it if I had others as supplements and to fill in the
      gaps on mine. I'm sure the other 1Ls would find them helpful as well.

      Thank you very mucho!!

      ~Viviana

      Hip Hip Hooray!! Last week of classes!!
    • Mollie
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
        Hiii viviana

        We have been holding off on posting them until we had everyones collected.  I will make a point on bugging everyone again tonight so we can post them by tomorrow. Sorry about that and yes hiphiphooray!!!  You should all take the night off to celebrate finishing the hell that is LP.

        High-5,  mollie

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 1, 2008, at 6:33 PM, "vmedu2002" <vmendez84@...> wrote:

        Hi!!

        I know the upper classmen are extremely busy... and I hate to bother
        you all... but...I was wondering if the study aids/guides promised
        during the last meeting could be emailed?/posted? /distributed to us
        lowly 1Ls?

        I've started working on my own over the Thanksgiving break and would
        much appreciate it if I had others as supplements and to fill in the
        gaps on mine. I'm sure the other 1Ls would find them helpful as well.

        Thank you very mucho!!

        ~Viviana

        Hip Hip Hooray!! Last week of classes!!

      • Jessie82578
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
          Hi Viviana and all 1L's:

          The LLSA library will be distributing the study aids as promised, but
          please reply to this message to let us know, which study aids you guys
          need, meaning which classes would you like the study aids for?

          Please post to the list-serve and we will have the books out to you by
          this week right on time for reading week.

          Jessenia

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
            Sorry!!  I'm on too many damn listserves.  Did I mention you should all join NLG because we also offer outlines?  Yeah.

            Mollie
            Sent from my iPhone

            On Dec 1, 2008, at 6:54 PM, "Jessie82578" <jmal825@...> wrote:

            Hi Viviana and all 1L's:

            The LLSA library will be distributing the study aids as promised, but
            please reply to this message to let us know, which study aids you guys
            need, meaning which classes would you like the study aids for?

            Please post to the list-serve and we will have the books out to you by
            this week right on time for reading week.

            Jessenia

            --- In nllsa_dcsl@yahoogro ups.com, "vmedu2002" <vmendez84@. ..> wrote:

            > Hi!!
            >
            > I know the upper classmen are extremely busy... and I hate to bother
            > you all... but...I was wondering if the study aids/guides promised
            > during the last meeting could be emailed?/posted? /distributed to us
            > lowly 1Ls?
            >
            > I've started working on my own over the Thanksgiving break and would
            > much appreciate it if I had others as supplements and to fill in the
            > gaps on mine. I'm sure the other 1Ls would find them helpful as well.
            >
            > Thank you very mucho!!
            >
            > ~Viviana
            >
            > Hip Hip Hooray!! Last week of classes!!

          • Viviana Mendez
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
              Thanks everyone for the prompt response!!

              For me it would be Jefferson's Contract and Crim Law.  And the 1Ls that are in Alexander's probably would want study guides for their section.

              I've started a Civ Pro study guide combining my notes from class and an outline that Gustavo emailed me which was really helpful throughout the semester.  But I wouldn't mind additional ones to give me an idea how other people prepared for that class.  I might have to reformat after we go over the practice essay questions in class.

              As for Torts, aside from Mack's outline did anyone use other material?  I rewrote his outline to a format that was visually easier for me to read and memorize.

              Well, that's were I'm at with my outlines:D

              Thanks for the help!!

              VM