Fw: An article worth reading and circulating for those that will take the bar

  • nadya maldonado
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2008

      --- On Fri, 11/21/08, Veronica Morales <wenditache@...> wrote:
      From: Veronica Morales <wenditache@...>
      Subject: An article worth reading and circulating for those that will take the bar
      To: "Melanie Acuna" <macuna21@...>, "nadya maldonado" <ndmkat101@...>, "Diana Godoy" <ceciblue2000@...>, jessie82578@..., "Yesenia Rivera" <riveray76@...>
      Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 3:30 PM

      Hello my dear friends,

      This article puts into perspective the type of challenges you are likely to face when you begin your bar preparation.

      Please read when you have a moment as it comes from a very respectable source.  I may have forwarded this to you already but it is worth to remind you about it.

      Much love and much luck.

      Please circulate as you see fit.

      Also, LLSA needs to have a panel for bar preparation where alums go in and talk about what worked for them and what didn't.  I have mentioned this several times but as far as I know it is not in the works.  I know right now is probably the wrong time to bring this up as it is close to the end of the semester.  BUT, I strongly advice you to take some interest in this matter come next semester.  Maybe do it with BLSA or other organizations.  However, I do think that people with ESL do face an additional challenge and that is something that I would be willing to address with anyone.

      If the LLSA panel cannot be set-up, please feel free to contact me for a one on one or one on three, or one on six, seven, eight.  Whatever, it doesn't matter.  But I also know Yesenia and Brandi are also interested.

      Anyways, I apologize if this email is long but you know it comes from a good place

      Much Luck,

      Veronica W. Morales
      (914) 309-6919 (Mobile)

      The information contained in this correspondence is privileged and confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.