HBA-DC Mentor Event

  • nadya
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006
      Hola,

      I was thinking for those that will be attending that it might be a
      good idea to take our 'approved' flyers to the event to network w/
      Fellow Latino 1L's from our surrounding campuses (good way to get
      our name out there).

      Nadya m.
      get ready for alphabet soup....UDC-DCSL LLSA Secretary

      Saludos!

      We have matched mentors and mentees for this years HBA-DC mentoring
      program. Shortly, you will receive an email confirmation containing
      the name of your mentor/mentee and contact information. We invite
      you to meet your mentor/mentee, at our next event scheduled for
      Tuesday, October 17, 2006 (see flyer attached! We hope you can
      attend!

      The Hispanic Bar Association of DC and the Hispanic National Bar
      Association invite you to attend a Reception welcoming all Attorneys
      new to the DC Metropolitan Area.

      HBA-DC Student Affairs Committee
      ------------------------------
      Come and learn about our organizations and network with other first
      year associates, law clerks, and other lawyers new to DC.

      Guest Speaker:
      Cari Dominguez
      Former Chair 2001 - 2006
      U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

      Hosted by:
      Proskauer Rose LLP
      1001 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Suite 400 South
      Washington, D.C. 20004

      Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 6:30 pm
      Light Refreshments

      To RSVP, please email