Please do not distribute the flyer for "Sangria Fiesta", YET! AND- Invite ALL to our General Body meeting on Tuesday at noon!!

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2006
      Holla,
      The previous email sent is for everyone to take a look
      at the flyer, evaluate it, and send comments. This is
      not the final product and should not be distributed
      until it is finalized on Tuesday at our General Body
      meeting.

      Please do make note of our General Body meeting on
      Tuesday October 17th at 1:00 in room 210.
      Thank you,
      Yesenia

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

      http://mail.yahoo.com