Re: [nllsa_dcsl] UPDATE: Taste of L.Am. MEETING

  • ceciblue2000@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2008
      Hi,

      About the empanadas I can make 15 cheese and 15 beef (30 total).
      I also counted what we had left from the other event and there are:
      160 + plates
      250+ napkins
      196+ forks
      I don't think we need to buy more, maybe some knifes?

      Regarding lack of veggies, maybe some of the people in the committee who expressed a desire to help but don't know how to cook can volunteer, lettuce and tomato salad should not be that hard.

      Great Job..Dago!!

      From: Melanie Acuna <joizee21@...>