Re: [nllsa_dcsl] HNBA Reception Invitation

  • Veronica Morales
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008

      Hi Yesenia:

      I meant to leave you a note this morning.  Feel free to eat that chicken and mash potatoes in the fridge.  I don't know when i'll be home and wouyld hate for that to go bad (but I think it can last another day).  I mean the papas are not as good as yours,but they are mashed potatoes and they will do.

      Hope you are being productive and having a good day.

      Esmuches

      Vero.

      Tuesday, July 1, 2008
      6:00p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
      Saul Ewing LLP
      2600 Virginia Avenue, N.W.
      Suite 1000- The Watergate
      Washington, DC 20037

      Please RSVP to Sonia Medina at
      smedina@...
       or (202) 223-4777 by Monday, June 30th.

      Hispanic National Bar Association
      Ben Franklin Station
      P.O. Box 14347
      Washington, DC 20044
      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to yfernandez@..., by membership@...
      Hispanic National Bar Association | Ben Franklin Station | P.O. Box 14347 | Washington | DC | 20044

      -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

      Please distribute to the LaLSA/HLSA/La Alianza student organizations at your respective law schools/alma mater and others in the DC area.