HNBA Reception Invitation

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud
    • Veronica Morales
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008

        Hi Yesenia:

        I meant to leave you a note this morning.  Feel free to eat that chicken and mash potatoes in the fridge.  I don't know when i'll be home and wouyld hate for that to go bad (but I think it can last another day).  I mean the papas are not as good as yours,but they are mashed potatoes and they will do.

        Hope you are being productive and having a good day.

        Esmuches

        Vero.

        Tuesday, July 1, 2008
        6:00p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
        Saul Ewing LLP
        2600 Virginia Avenue, N.W.
        Suite 1000- The Watergate
        Washington, DC 20037

        Please RSVP to Sonia Medina at
        smedina@...
         or (202) 223-4777 by Monday, June 30th.

        Hispanic National Bar Association
        Ben Franklin Station
        P.O. Box 14347
        Washington, DC 20044
        Safe Unsubscribe
        This email was sent to yfernandez@..., by membership@...
        Hispanic National Bar Association | Ben Franklin Station | P.O. Box 14347 | Washington | DC | 20044

        -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

        Please distribute to the LaLSA/HLSA/La Alianza student organizations at your respective law schools/alma mater and others in the DC area.