Congrats Graduates

  • Diane Griffin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 5:51 AM
      Hi guys,

      I am unable to come to the graduation or celebrations due to a family
      emergency for which I am traveling to NC today. It was a plasure
      getting to know you all and I wanted to send you all a note of
      congratulations.

      Yesenia, you are a powerhouse mama, no doubt you will be a major force
      for change in this world.

      Veros, sis you have a heart of gold, and a passion that lights up the
      life of everyone around you. I am truly glad to have met you!

      Alejandro, there are no words to decribe you. You are the very essence
      of rebel. Keep you the fight and never let that fire die.

      Love you all,
      Diane