Re: [nllsa_dcsl] 10/4/06 Meeting

  • Denise Sanchez
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      Sorry Nelisbeth! We have been meeting weekly on Wednesdays at 12:00 in room 210. We met very briefly today to discuss the SBA Committe Budget Meeting tomorrow at 4:30. If you would be on campus at that time we would love for you to join us in support of LLSA.
      Thanks,
      Denise

      Nelisbeth Sanchez <yariani29@...> wrote:
      What room is the meeting and at what time?

      Gracia, Nelisbeth

      --- Brandi Garcia <brandi.garcia@ gmail.com> wrote:

      > Just a Reminder meeting for Wednesday the 4th same
      > time same place.
      > Yesi will be coming back from work and asks that we
      > not wait for her
      > to start the meeting.
      >
      > Look forward to seeing you all there!

      FreeMix Radio: The Original Mixtape Radio Show 202-997-0267 freemixradio@ voxunion. com
      http://www.voxunion .com

      We must, on an international basis, begin to produce the things we wear, the food we eat, the cars we drive, and then train our children to follow our footsteps and complete the mission. The mission will be to be a self-sustained and contained people.ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ John H. Clarke

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com