Women as voters - watch the video!

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 11:01 AM
      Hello,
      Since most of you did not have a chance to attend this
      event I thought it would be a great idea to share the
      video with you. There is one Latina on the panel that
      tells an interesting perspective. It is a bit long,
      but if you have a chance it is a great way to, in a
      summary, learn about the position of women in politics
      in the U.S. today.
      Enjoy,
      Yesenia Polanco
      http://www.sewallbelmont.org/mainpages/aboutus_events.html

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

      Be a better friend, newshound, and