Re: UDC Law Student Speaks to Youth Leaders Across the Country (See link)

  • nadya
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
      Go Yesenia!!!

      --- In nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com, yesenia polanco <bboopyp@...>
      wrote:

      > Note: forwarded message attached.
      >

      > www.mu-jeres.org
      > Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y
      Salud

      _______________
      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      >

      > ________________________________

      Country (See link)

      http://www.reflector.com/local/content/news/stories/2008/02/27student
      government.html

      > Juanita C. Britton
      >
      > Acting Communications Director
      >
      > & University Spokesperson
      >
      > University Relations and Communications
      >
      > University of the District of Columbia
      >
      > 4200 Connecticut Ave, NW
      >
      > Bldg. 38 Room 301-B
      >
      > Washington, DC 20008
      >
      > t: 202.274.5685
      >
      > f: 202.274.5384

    • Veronica Morales
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
        Yesenia is the Woman!  She is my advisor and my go-to-girl.  She is a true leader in our community and I vote "Yes."  (Oh wait, she is not running for office.)

        My latest favorite way of describing her is:  "infinitely wise."  I love you Yese, keep it up.  Congrats!

        Vero.

        Veronica W. Morales

        J.D. Candidate 2008

        University of the District of Columbia

        David A. Clarke School of Law
        (914) 309-6919 (Mobile)

        ____________ ___

      • ceciblue2000@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
          Way to go amiga!!!
          Congrats!!!
          From: yesenia polanco <bboopyp@...>
          > Note: forwarded message attached.
          >

          > www.mu-jeres.org
          > Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

          > ____
          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Diane Griffin
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008

            Wow!!!  I want to be just like Yesenia when I grow up.  You go girl! J

            "Safeguarding the rights of others is the most noble and beautiful end of a human being."
            ....the poetic words of Kahlil Gibran:

            Sincerely,

            Mercedes Diane Griffin, M.A.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
              Thank you ladies and gents for your support. It was
              awsome. 400 bright eyed leaders of America. I think I
              messed up by telling them they could fundraise by
              throwing keg parties though. Oh well, they enjoyed it,
              they laughed, and I got a standing ovation.
              Yay!
              Yesenia
              --- Diane Griffin <gharibuu@...> wrote:

              > Wow!!! I want to be just like Yesenia when I grow
              > up. You go girl! J

              > "Safeguarding the rights of others is the most noble
              > and beautiful end of a
              > human being."
              > ....the poetic words of Kahlil Gibran:
              >

              > Sincerely,