Re: [nllsa_dcsl] LLSA General Body Meeting

  • Melanie Acuna
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2008
      Works for me!!

      Yesenia <riveray76@...> wrote:
      Ok gente:
      How does next Tuesday (March 4th)at 12:30 works for y'll? probably in
      room 210, but I'll confirm the room later.

      Yesenia

    • Yesenia Rivera
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
        Hi Everyone:

        We will have our first general body meeting tommorow Thursday Sept. 4th
        at 12:30pm, in Rm 201. FOr those of you that borrowed books from the
        library last year, please bring them back. For those interested in
        lending supplements for this year's library bring them by or send me a
        note. We'll be collecting dues, $15.00.

        Hope to see you there,

        Yesenia Rivera
      • Iggy
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 22, 2010
          Hello all!

          Now that the snow is gone and spring break is around the corner, let's have one more meeting we all head out.

          The next LLSA General Body Meeting will be Monday, March 1, 2010, in Room 203 at 12:30pm.

          See you all there!