Fw: [dc_crew] Spanish Harlem Orchestra and Salsa class--May 4th
- This is another forwarded message. I received it from DC Crew.If you are interested in the Spanish Harlem Orchestra or in learning how to get involved with the Puerto Rican community in the DC/MD/VA area, please read below.Atentamente,
Veronica W. Morales
J.D. Candidate 2008
University of the District of Columbia
David A. Clarke School of Law
(914) 309-6919 (Mobile)----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kenia Seoane <KENIAS@...>
To: THE CREW <firstname.lastname@example.org>; RENE COSTALES <renecostales@...>; Geni Gomez <geni_gomez@...>; Ernesto Luna <ernesto.luna2@...>; Alexi Sanchez de Boado <apboado@...>; Brigida Benitez <brigida.benitez@...>; Linda Estrada <lindaestrada@...>; Juanita C. Hernandez <hernandezj@...>; Jaime Areizaga <areizaga@...>; Marlon Paz <pazm@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 7:02:39 PM
Subject: [dc_crew] Spanish Harlem Orchestra and Salsa class--May 4thAnyone interested? I know may is far away but I am getting tickets for this for sure! Sooner rather than later!KeniaSee attachment!
"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----
INFORMATION ABOUT MAPEN
AND THE MAPEN MAILING LIST(http://mailman.cs.umd.edu/mailman/listinfo/mapen)
MAPEN (Maryland Association of Puerto ricans of the EasterN section of
the USA) is an informal group composed mainly of Puerto Ricans that live
in the Maryland/Virginia/D.C. area. Our objective is to help one another.
A restricted mailing list allows us to keep in touch. If you want a message to be
received by the members of the mailing list, send your message to
Nelson Padua-Perez (email: nelson@...) and he will forward your
message to the group.
IMPORTANT: messages sent to mapen@... will not be received by the group.
The following are considered valid messages that will
be broadcasted to the mailing list:
1. Announcements of local activities of interest to the Puerto Rican community.
2. News/Information about Puerto Rico.
3. Requests for information related to a personal matter.
4. Please try to keep messages as small as possible. Large files fill
mailboxes quickly and some accounts (e.g., hotmail) have a set quota.
5. No chain letters, no jokes.
6. If you have any doubts about the message you want to send, feel
free to get in touch with Nelson.
7. If you want your e-mail address to be added to the mailing list visit the site: http://mailman.cs.umd.edu/mailman/listinfo/mapen
Mapen Web Page:
Mailing List Info:
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.