Fw: [dc_crew] Spanish Harlem Orchestra and Salsa class--May 4th

  • Veronica Morales
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      This is another forwarded message.  I received it from DC Crew.

      If you are interested in the Spanish Harlem Orchestra or in learning how to get involved with the Puerto Rican community in the DC/MD/VA area, please read below.

      Atentamente,

      Veronica W. Morales

      J.D. Candidate 2008

      University of the District of Columbia