Re: [nllsa_dcsl] 1L Schedule Inquiry???

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2008
      3L's have class Friday from 11-1, then I have class
      2-3:40. I will show for the 1-2 break. But dont work
      the meeting around me.
      Esmooches,
      p.s. - I'd like my yoga mat back when you can...I'll
      be out of town all weekend, so no worries, just when
      you can.

      --- nadya <ndmkat101@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > Diana and I wanted to schedule our next meeting but
      > do not know what
      > the 1L schedule is like. We were thinking of having
      > a meeting this
      > Friday from 11- 12pm. OR 12- 1pm. Let me know what
      > u all think...
      > I'll post a set time after receiving some feedback.
      > Thanks and I hope
      > everyone is having a great semester so far!
      >

      > nadya M.

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • yesenia polanco
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2008
        Sorry for the P.S...not meant for the whole group. Ja
        ja ja.
        --- yesenia polanco <bboopyp@...> wrote:

        > 3L's have class Friday from 11-1, then I have class
        > 2-3:40. I will show for the 1-2 break. But dont work
        > the meeting around me.
        > Esmooches,
        > p.s. - I'd like my yoga mat back when you can...I'll
        > be out of town all weekend, so no worries, just when
        > you can.
        >
        > --- nadya <ndmkat101@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hello All,
        > >
        > > Diana and I wanted to schedule our next meeting
        > but
        > > do not know what
        > > the 1L schedule is like. We were thinking of
        > having
        > > a meeting this
        > > Friday from 11- 12pm. OR 12- 1pm. Let me know
        > what
        > > u all think...
        > > I'll post a set time after receiving some
        > feedback.
        > > Thanks and I hope
        > > everyone is having a great semester so far!
        > >

        > > nadya M.
        > >

        > www.mu-jeres.org
        > Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad
        > Educacion y Salud

        > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        www.mu-jeres.org
        Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • yesenia polanco
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 18, 2008
          Hola Familia,
          Please support this event. It's a great double-effort
          and Haydee's has awsome Salvadoran/Mexican food,
          margarita's, and music! I will leave from school and
          will gladly carpool there - let me know if you need a
          ride.
          !Feliz Anno Nuevo!
          Yesenia Polanco

          --- The message is bilingual - Just pay attention!----

          HAYDEE'S HAPPY HOUR

          ¡Apoyemos a Negocios Unidos y Grupos de Base en
          México!
          Support Negocios Unidos & Mexican Grassroots Groups!

          Hear Mt. Pleasant y CASA Chapulín están colaborando
          para concientizar al pueblo y recaudar fondos

          Hear Mt. P and CASA Chapulín are teaming up to raise
          money, awareness and the roof

          Celebra y apoya la lucha para derrocar la ley que
          prohibe musica en vivo en la calle Mt. Pleasant. Y
          trae unos pesos para el jukebox, porque ni los DJs se
          permiten.

          Come celebrate the struggle to overturn the ban on
          live music in (mostly Latin@) restaurants on Mt.
          Pleasant Street. And bring quarters for the jukebox,
          because even DJs are outlawed.

          30% de las ventas estan destinados a CASA y Hear Mt. P
          30% of sales will go to CASA and Hear Mt. P
          TAMBIÉN – Venderemos pinturas del colectivo oaxaqueño
          ASAR-O
          ALSO -- Prints by the ASAR-O Artists Collective of
          Oaxaca City will be on sale.

          Miercoles/Wed, January 23
          6pm - 12am
          Haydee's Restaurant
          3102 Mt. Pleasant St. NW

          SPONSORED BY / PATROCINADO POR
          Negocios Unidos, 3145 Mt. Pleasant Tenant Inc, CASA
          Chapulín, Hear Mt. Pleasant

          MAS INFORMACIÓN
          http://www.hearmountpleasant.org
          http://colectivocasa.org/partners

          www.mu-jeres.org
          Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • Veronica Morales
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 18, 2008
            Count me in.  I have great memories attending Haydees (well, just one, but it was awesome).

            Esmuches.

            Vero.

            Veronica W. Morales

            J.D. Candidate 2008