HBA-DC 2008 Annual Meeting & Elections

  • Diana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      The HBA-DC will be having their elections tomorrow, I'm thinking of
      going and I would be happy have someone come along. I went last year
      with Nadya and it was a fun event and it was also a good opportunity to
      network. If anyone is interested in going let me know my number ce240-
      645-3095

      Diana

      The Hispanic Bar Association, DC Chapter, will have a
      cocktail reception this Thursday January 17, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. in the
      St. Gregory Hotel. This is our first event of fiscal
      year 2008. Closest Metro stations to the hotel are Farragut North and
      Dupont Circle, both on the Red Line. The event is a cocktail reception,
      which will begin at 6:00 p.m. Food will be provided.