Any Clinic Questions?

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hey 2L's and future 2L's,

      I'm open to any questions you may have about clinic. I took Juvenile
      clinic last semester and GAP this semester. Feel free to contact me
      off board with your questions.

      Good Luck!

      Denise Sanchez, 3L
      sanchez_dc@...
      602.332.6641
    • nadya
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
        hey denise,

        can you tell me a lil' about GAP clinic, and which clinic you liked
        more and why???? Thank you.

        nadya