Re: [nllsa_dcsl] LLSA Meeting - Nov. 6th - 12:15- 1:15pm - Room # TBA

  • Seth
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      Heyyy, Nadya--

      At some point, do you want to mandarme the document(s) for the student library?

      Gracias!

      Sethos

      nadya <ndmkat101@...> wrote:
      Hello All,

      We have not met in a long while and it is time to check in and
      receive updates on current LLSA activity. Also, I want to see how
      the 1L's are doing and if you all need anymore supplements from the
      LLSA library, we might have outlines for you as well (but I do need
      to confirm), or maybe just some moral support.

      Totally off the subject, but I'm procrastinating so its ok.... I had
      a blast at the Holloween party and am pleased that we all had a
      chance to hang out.

      With that said, I know who was there and if you all have time to
      party I hope to see you all at the meeting this Tues!! Hahah - ok
      I'll stop harrassing and will email you all with further details re:
      the room.

      Peace,

      Nadya Maldonado

      Seth Gainer   -   202 299 7934 mobile   -   setochka@...

      3636 16th St NW # B 626   -   Washington DC 20010

      Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought.

      http://mail.yahoo.com