JOB-Internship learning about real estate law & title processing work

  • Nelisbeth Sanchez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I sent out this email a couple of days ago and no one responded.  If anyone on this list-serv knows of anyone who might be interested, please forward this email.  I would love to hire someone from UDC but I may have to advertise at another school if I don't get a resume from anyone at UDC.

      Job:  Internship
      What:  Real Estate Law & Title Processing
      Where:  8605 Cameron Street Suite 312 Silver Spring, MD  20910
      Needed:  Resume to 301-608-2226
      Training:  We are willing to train
      Salary:  None but a great resume builder, good networking, etc.
      Hours:  Depends on student schedule

      Thanks!  Nelisbeth Y. Ball, J.D. (class of 07)
      Nelisbeth Sanchez <yariani29@...> wrote:
      Hi Everyone,

      Before I emailed Dena - I wanted to email you guys and find out if anyone is interested in learning about real estate law and title processing work.  There is no salary but this will be a great experience/opportunity to learn an area of law that you that is not taught at school on a practicing level.  The individual hired will work directly with me.  In terms of hours needed a work - that is negotiable (I know that school is very demanding).

      We are locating two blocks from downtown Silver Spring and the offices are only open from 9am to 5pm.

      Let me know ASAP.
      Nelisbeth Y. Ball
      Law Clerk
      The Law Office of Olivia D. Cammack
      8605 Cameron Street, Suite 312
      Silver Spring, MD  20910

      FreeMix Radio: The Original Mixtape Radio Show 202-997-0267 freemixradio@...
      http://www.voxunion.com

      We must, on an international basis, begin to produce the things we wear, the food we eat, the cars we drive, and then train our children to follow our footsteps and complete the mission. The mission will be to be a self-sustained and contained people.ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ John H. Clarke