Re: [nllsa_dcsl] Next Meeting- Monday Sept 17- (Rm#203) 12:30 - 1:30pm

  • Brandi Garcia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007
      hey guys,

      There's a bunch of events happening in the district once again for
      Hispanic Heritage Month. There will be a festival at the National
      Zoo. It's a lot of fun and no entrance fee.
      Here's the website:
      http://nationalzoo.si.edu/ActivitiesAndEvents/Celebrations/FiestaMusical/default.cfm

      Here's a list of other events:
      http://www.nclr.org/section//hispanic_heritage_month