Next Meeting- Monday Sept 17- (Rm#203) 12:30 - 1:30pm

  • nadya
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10 8:54 PM
      Hello All,

      The next meeting will be on Sept. 17th - it is an important meeting
      because we will be discussing the Hispanic Heritage Month Movie Break
      which is already set for Oct. 2nd. We will also discuss our proposed
      budget that we will be submitting to SBA on Sept. 18th. Thank you all
      for attending the last meeting and we hope to see you on the 17th!
      Also, GOOD LUCK with LP, I hear that you all received ur first
      assignment. :)

      Nadya Maldonado
      LLSA President
    • Brandi Garcia
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11 2:25 PM
        hey guys,

        There's a bunch of events happening in the district once again for
        Hispanic Heritage Month. There will be a festival at the National
        Zoo. It's a lot of fun and no entrance fee.
        Here's the website:
        http://nationalzoo.si.edu/ActivitiesAndEvents/Celebrations/FiestaMusical/default.cfm

        Here's a list of other events:
        http://www.nclr.org/section//hispanic_heritage_month