Anyone who wants to learn more about ICE raids, pertinent immigration law, etc.

  • Seth Gainer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      See me on campus around 10:15 in Room 205 tomorrow.

      There will be a meeting of local community advocates to discuss impact
      on the community and what we can do about it.

      I'd rather not post the address here, but am happy to give it to
      individuals; time will be 11:00 AM tomorrow, Wed. 9/5/07.

      Seth
      202-299-7934