Re: [nllsa_dcsl] National Conference - Early Bird Registration Now Open!

  • ceciblue2000@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2007
      Can't wait to see you all; although, not too excited about going to school again....

      I'm very interested in participating in this Conference. With all the anti-immigrant policies that have been passed in the last few months, I think that we (as a Latino/a Law Student Association) should make participating and advocating for immigrants one of the priorities of our organization.

      Diana

      From: yesenia polanco <bboopyp@...>