National Conference - Early Bird Registration Now Open!

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2007
      Welcome back!
      This conference sounds awsome. I would love to
      co-sponser as an organization and have as many of us
      attend. Who's in? Hope to see all of you soon.
      Yesenia

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
    • joizee21
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2007
        I'm definately in!!

        --- In nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com, yesenia polanco <bboopyp@...>

        ______________
        > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
        > http://search.yahoo.com/search?
        fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz
        > REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
        >
        > Meet face-to-face and prepare for the next stage of the immigrant
        rights struggle!

        > You've received lots of e-mails and action alerts over the past two
        and half years about numerous issues affecting our communities. While
        technology is useful, nothing can replace meeting in person in the
        same room with colleagues from around the country.

        > The 6th National Low-Income Immigrant Rights Conference offers
        advocates the unique opportunity to directly share, network, and
        strategize in order to promote and advance immigrant rights in the
        United States. This social interaction helps us renew our collective
        strength in order to realize the promise of civil rights for all
        people in our nation.

        > We anticipate the conference will draw over 500 of the leading
        advocates and organizers representing local, state, and national
        immigrant and refugee rights, civil rights, health care, anti-
        poverty, legal, religious, ethnic, labor, community, and low-wage
        worker groups. With your presence, the conference will be even
        stronger and more effective at such a critical time for immigrants in
        the United States. For more information, please click here.

        > Online registration for the 6th National Low-Income Immigrant
        Rights Conference: Bridging Communities, Renewed Strength and Promise
        is now available. The conference is taking place December 6-8, 2007
        in Arlington, VA (just outside of Washington, DC).

      • ceciblue2000@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2007
          Can't wait to see you all; although, not too excited about going to school again....

          I'm very interested in participating in this Conference. With all the anti-immigrant policies that have been passed in the last few months, I think that we (as a Latino/a Law Student Association) should make participating and advocating for immigrants one of the priorities of our organization.

          Diana

          From: yesenia polanco <bboopyp@...>