Welcome Back Event

  • dcecigodoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2007
      Nadya,

      Have you heard anything from Kenya regarding HBA-DC contributions
      towards the welcome back event? If not, there is a event this Saturday
      that HBA-DC is having that Kenya will attend. I was wondering if you
      would want me to talk to her , or if anyone else was interested in
      going so we can see whether or not we can count with their support.

      Diana