Officers and open offices for next year

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Hello all,
      Nadia is our president for next year.
      Kaleia is our treasurer.
      There are open positions, but I will let Nadia take it
      from here. Glad to have served as your President for
      the Fall semester and what-ever-else position I held
      this semester (ha ha ha - a little post-property exam
      humer).
      Kisses,
      Yesenia

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

      http://mail.yahoo.com