Nominations for President

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2007
      Hello all,
      Nadia Maldonado (1L) has been nominated for president
      of LLSA for next year. We are going to do this the
      most democratic way...voting over email.
      1. Send any other nominations by Monday night at mid
      night. (Self-nominations, ok).
      2. Whether or not I recive any nominations by Monday
      at mid night we will proceed with voting all day
      tuesday.
      Please exercise your right to vote - VOTE OR DIE!
      Yesenia

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

      http://mail.yahoo.com