To Organization Leaders - End of Year fundraising PARTY!

  • yesenia polanco
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      Hello Leaders,
      You are on this email because I know you as a leader
      of your organization. Whether you are president or
      not, you are active, as am I.
      So, LLSA will be throwing the End Of Year Party at
      Uptown Tavern on Tuesday April 24th. We will have
      drink specials, food, and salsa lessons. We will be
      asking for donations at the door to go to Mu-jeres
      Inc. (an organization that I co-founded in 2002) for
      the construction of a community center in El Salvador.

      I invite you to be a part. You can:
      1. Co-sponsor and show support by spreading the word
      and bringing EVERYONE you know.
      2. Co-sponsor and donate some extra cash if you still
      have any.
      3. Direct this email to any other leaders in your org
      that would be interested.
      4. Email me back and/or meet w/ me to talk about
      ideas.
      5. Volunteer yourself or org members to help out that
      day. (collecting money at the door, food distribution,
      decorations if any, ect.)
      Did I miss anyone?
      Women's Law Society
      APALSA
      LLSA
      BLSA
      OUTLAW
      DPRG
      Innocence Project
      Law Review

      Mil Gracias!
      Yesenia L. Polanco

      www.mu-jeres.org
      Mujeres Unidas- Juntas Entendiendo Responsabilidad Educacion y Salud

      Need Mail bonding?