      From: nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com [mailto: nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Melanie Acuna
      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 9:00 PM
      To: nllsa_dcsl@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [nllsa_dcsl] Cultural Diversity Training

      Hey guys...

      Is there a "blurb", website or something I can show to Professor Thomas tomorrow? I would like more than the flyer if that's possible. I already talked to her and she seemed interested, but wants more information.

      Thanks!

      Melanie

      Denise Sanchez <sanchez_dc@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Can I have an offical list of the groups that are signing on as co-
      sponsors? I know that Outlaw and DPRG said yes, what about BALSA? Is
      there anyone else that we have forgotten?

      Thanks,
      Denise