92Re: [nllsa_dcsl] Cultural Diversity Training

  • Nelisbeth Sanchez
    Feb 1 7:37 PM
      Eric of BLSA said yes.

      --- Jillian Rowen <jmia50@...> wrote:

      > Umm...I still don't know how to get money, so
      > perhaps talk to alyssa, but CEDP should be fine co
      > sponsoring
      >
      > Denise Sanchez <sanchez_dc@...> wrote:
      > Can I have an offical list
      > of the groups that are signing on as co-
      > sponsors? I know that Outlaw and DPRG said yes,
      > what about BALSA? Is
      > there anyone else that we have forgotten?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Denise

      > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      FreeMix Radio: The Original Mixtape Radio Show 202-997-0267 freemixradio@...
      http://www.voxunion.com

      We must, on an international basis, begin to produce the things we wear, the food we eat, the cars we drive, and then train our children to follow our footsteps and complete the mission. The mission will be to be a self-sustained and contained people.ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ John H. Clarke

      Never Miss an Email