67[nllsa_dcsl] Executive Board Meeting Tuesday at 12:00

  • Nelisbeth Sanchez
    Jan 8, 2007
      Hello Everyone:

      Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a happy holiday
      season and wonderful start to the new year! I would
      like to have a meeting this week - Tuesday, January
      9th. However, if the majority is not able to make it
      then we can meet January 11th at 12pm. Lets try to
      meet in 210 but if it is taken I will have a back-up
      plan.

      I am very excited about this semester!

      Nelisbeth

      http://mail.yahoo.com