494For those who attended HBA-DC Elections - Your contact info needed

  • nadya maldonado
    Jan 25, 2010
      Hello All:

      My name is Nadya Maldonado, I am a past President of  LLSA at UDC Law.  I met three of the new LLSA members this past Thursday at the HBA-DC Elections.

      Apparently, there was some sort of a mix up with the names and addresses of the newer members for HBA-DC, since, I have access to the LLSA Listserv and work closely with the HBA-DC, I offered to help remedy the problem.

      Thus, this email pertains mainly to those who signed up on Thursday night to become HBA-DC Student Members and voted.  I know you all are busy but, it would be fab if you could please send me your Name and Email address.

      As side note, it was a pleasure meeting you all, I was delighted to see UDC LLSA members out and networking and wouldn't mind having your email to keep in touch!

      Best,

      Nadya Maldonado, J.D.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic